Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School: 4

Here is option 4 for the Back to School poll!




The top, skirt, and shrug that are used in this outfit are from years ago and I have no idea where they came from anymore! Shoes: Target, about $8; Necklace: chain from a necklace from Rue21 (about $5) and a brooch I've had for a long time.


For those of you just tuning in, I am running an opinion poll to help me decide what I should wear on my first day back in classes. All week, I've been posting photos of the options. Today is the last day of outfits and tomorrow I will put the poll up so you can vote! I'll run the poll all weekend and on Monday I'll post what the winning outfit was when I wear it to registration and to my first class. Don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Also, if you've signed up to follow by email, please remember to activate your email. You should have been sent an activation or confirmation email, just follow the directions within that email and it should work (how many times can I see email in one paragraph?). If anyone is having problems, please let me know!
Thank you all for reading this week, check back in tomorrow to cast your vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment